-
August 28th, 2005, 02:49 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I forgot to post this the other day...
On Thursday I was walking around the campus bookstore, browsing and looking at some books for future courses I'll have to take. My college is in the city(Chicago).
I saw a little girl walking around with her older sister and mom(mom was probably buying books for her classes)carrying Marisol. I couldn't help but go up to her and ask her if that was Marisol(I knew it was but I needed to start up the conversation somehow). I asked her if she had other AG dolls, if she had read the stories and if she ever went to AGPC. She said she and her sis had a number of dolls and she got many of them from AGPC. The 2 girls seemed excited to tell me about their dolls and collection and how they got them.
I told her and the mom I was an AG collector and an El.Ed major so I wouldn't seem strange or creepy or anything. Whenever I see anyone with an AG doll in public, my curiosity just boils over about what kind of collector the person is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks